Feb 26, 2010

Tourist Visa-Brazil

Yes, I got the Visa in my hands! Getting this tourist Visa to go to brazil was such a trouble some for some reason, but finally it's here with me waiting for July to come. On Brazil Embassy Web site, there is a section says that you have to enter Brazil within 90 days from the date Visa issued, but I check with Consulate General of Brazil(Los Angeles), and they informed me that's not the case. Anyways, I'm good for now, and all I'm waiting for is the time to go fast.

Visa pick-up time is only between 2pm-3pm at the consulate. The office will be opened at 2pm for people to get inside, but you gotta go earlier to get in line. I got there at 1pm and I was still not the very first person in line.

Oh, something more than just a Visa this day... I got a parking ticket!!!! Damn it! I parked on a street where the Consulate building is on, thinking it was ok, but there is a little sign says only for residents. 60 bucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment