Aug 4, 2010

What the hell was that?

I just posted a blog I wrote in the end of May.
It has been a while beause... because I had been in my blanket (wrapping myself with two layers in the summer) seeking a moment to live my life again after a very strange yet disasterly event, what they call it 'a breakup'. I can imagine some of you thinking "oh, come on, just a breakup!” Yeah, whatever. It seemed just a breakup... but was there really a relationship to begin with? I am still confused after two years spent with him. Was it a scam? Well, I didn't lend him anything but...hmmm. It's even harder to get over thinking about it because there is absolutely no answer for anything, so I rather not anymore these days. I thought to myself "Did he really exist?" lol But seriously, has anybody had this type of experience? What the hell was that?

Ladies(and some gentlemen), let me tell you things you should never do after a huge disaster like that. First, you should eat no matter how emotionally and physically painful it is to just get out of your bed. I know, I know it's freakin' hard, but I goota tell ya, JUST EAT. I thought I was in danger when it hit about two weeks. I dragged myself to a Doctor's office at last... stupid me.

I have decided not to delete my posts from the past blogging about my relationship with the stranger beecause I wanted to accept it and not to be embarrassed about it.

I am still in the process of recovery. I hated April. I hated May. I even hated June and July. August? I think I might like August. We'll see.

08/05/'10

No comments:

Post a Comment