Feb 9, 2010

Traffic School

Damn it.

I got a traffic ticket for driving 82 ml/hr on 405 fwy. In the morning. On Saturday.

I mean, who has time for in-person traffic school. I decided to take it On-line, which was a huge mistake.

1. Find a traffic school online from the list(I got this when I went to pay the bail), which is pain in the ass because there are way too many to choose from. I picked '365 traffic school'

2. Register, not to mention this cost money, too. I paid $30. *you can find discount code online for some of them, so try that to save $.

3.  Go through this ridiculously long online reading materials by chapters, and by the way I had to take about 16 chapter exams. hahhha. It took me 2days to finish it. Deal or no deal? Trust me, who is patient enough to do it all in one day.

4. Then you take the final exam. BUT, you need to be recognized by the system for your identification, and to do so, you need to pay extra $20 or so first. 

This such system could not match my identification online, so I wasted my $20, and I had to find a notary service to take the final exam in-person and fax it to 356 traffic school instead.

After taking exam online, all you'd need to do is waiting for the confirmation, which takes forever. 

Sadly, there is almost no strategy to this. Taking a day off and going to your nearest traffic school in-person is recommended. I tried googling answers to the tests and exams, but it takes time and rather frustrating.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment