Feb 5, 2010

Recently,

These recent years my life has been just a chaos... I don't even know where to start, but anyways, it's just crazy stressful.
Just a while ago I took a breath overcoming the work Visa issue here in the U.S., then now I'm moving to another country this year already! you never know what happens next. Damn it.

Well first, I'm now going through getting a Tourist Visa to visit Brasil in this Summer. OMG, my passport is expiring before Summer! (found out only a few days before the appointment with Consulate General of Brazil) Anyways, I took a day-off from work to renew my passport the other day...

Why renew your Passport before it's too late?
Before Validation: You only need a Passport Photo (2x2), Proof of your current address, Renewal Fee and your Passport.
After Validation: you need all the above, plus Birth Certificate and etc...

So, I need to go pick up my new passport a week from the drop-off... hate the traffic in L.A., but it's all good since I get to enjoy the city on a week day. Haaahhhhh. Or maybe not... just realized that I have an appointment with the Consulate G of B right after...

'IF' this goes smoothly, I then need to prepare for the next step... for something very very important...

Strategy: Just do it ahead of time to avoid troubles.
Tactic: Go to Embassy or Consulate Web site, or contact them somehow to be well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment